Jacada Travel has announced an expansion into the Middle East. The bespoke travel company’s travel designers are laying out fully customized itineraries for immersion in the culture, history and beauty of Egypt and Jordan, with more destinations to follow throughout the region in the coming months. All Jacada Travel trips are personally tailored to the desires of each traveler, with focus on showcasing the depth and diversity of Egypt and Jordan, including their multi-layered histories and rich cultures, contemporary and ancient alike.
“After months of building and curating exclusive experiences hand-in-hand with local experts, we’re excited to open the door for our clients go beyond surface-level itineraries and share one-of-a-kind excursions, truly incredible places to stay, and privileged access to historians and guides,” said Alex Malcolm, founder and managing director of Jacada Travel.
Jacada Travel’s new travel offerings in the Middle East will allow guests to:
- Meet Cairo’s trailblazing female entrepreneurs and discover the businesses they have built around literature, art, Egyptian cotton and jewelry, in one of the city’s most upscale neighborhoods.
- Dine under canvas in a Bedouin camp in Jordan, surrounded by Wadi Rum, aka the “Valley of the Moon.”
- Spend time with the Nubian community, historic traders of gold and spices who have lived in Northern Sudan and Southern Egypt for thousands of years, and gain a deeper understanding of their rich heritage during a visit to Aswan.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Petra in Jordan with an archaeologist as travelers learn about its history and culture, wrap up warm, and return at night to see the “Rose City” by the flickering glow of candlelight.
- Learn about Egypt’s modern history from prominent local journalists and thinkers, delving into topics ranging from the Arab Spring to contemporary Egyptian politics, society and economy.
- Embark on an intimate journey down the Nile on a luxurious cruise ship with just nine cabins, disembarking for an exclusive private tour of the tomb of Queen Nefertari and its vibrantly colored hieroglyphics in Luxor.
For more information, visit www.jacadatravel.com.
Source : Travel Agent Central