President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon will deliver his traditional annual address to parliament on December 28. He will deliver his report on the results of the year at a joint meeting of the upper and lower houses of the country’s parliament.
The speech will be broadcast live on all state television channels in the country, and after that, for several more days, the same channels will launch a replay of the speech, and special groups will be created to explain the main messages of the message to the population.
We asked the residents of Dushanbe what they expect from the message, what issues should be reflected in it?
- My expectations are: for our country to prosper, for us to work here. So that there is no need for people to migrate, they are already tired of migration.
- So that dormitories are free for students, and scholarships and salaries are increased.
- There are problems in all countries. It is not surprising that the same is true in our country. There are experts in this field in the government and they provide information to Janobi Oli. And only then the president draws the attention of residents and meeting participants to these problems.
- It would be good if the president paid attention to the standard of living of the population in his message. The pension would be increased. Medicines to become cheaper.
- It would be good if more jobs were created here. We went on migration, returned, and now we need to get ready for the road again. It will be better if we work here.
- It would be good if the issue of prices for fuel and lubricants was raised. This is a very important point.
- It would be good if the issue of education and upbringing was raised.
Source : rus.ozodi.org